You are about to be taken to a third-party site. The content on this site is for informational use only. Immunocine does not endorse any of the information, products, or services on third-party sites, and no information on third-party sites should be construed as an endorsement or recommendation of specific Immunocine products. By clicking on the link below, you consent to be directed to external material.Proceed Cancel
Effective Date: 01/01/22
Last Reviewed: 12/01/22
The Immunocine Cancer Center (“Company” or “We”) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website www.immunocine.com (our “Website”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect from the functionalities and in the manner(s) described in the bullet points immediately following this sentence.
· On this Website.
· In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
· Through mobile and desktop applications you download from this Website, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and this Website.
· When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
· Any other sources.
It does not apply to information collected by:
· Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries); or
· Any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
2. Children Under the Age of 18.
Our Website is not intended for children under 18 years of age. No one under age 18 may provide any personal information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18. If you are under 18, do not use or provide any information on this Website or through any of its features, register on the Website, make any purchases through the Website, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 18, please contact us at our Website.
California residents under 16 years of age may have additional rights regarding the collection and sale of their personal information. Please see “Your California Privacy Rights” for more information.
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
· by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, social security number or other similar information (“personal information”);
· that is about you but individually does not identify you; and
· about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage details.
We collect this information:
· directly from you when you provide it to us;
· automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies; and
· from third parties, for example, our business partners.
4. Information You Provide to Us.
The information we collect on or through our Website may include the information enumerated in the bullet points immediately following this sentence.
· Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website, subscribing to our service, posting material, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with our Website.
· Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
· Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
· Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Website.
· Your search queries on the Website.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted”) on public areas of the Website, or transmitted to other users of the Website or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although we limit access to certain pages, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Website with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons. Additionally, by using our Website and posting or transmitting any User Contributions, you expressly agree that you will not enter User Contributions containing information that reveals personally identifying, financial, medical or other confidential information about any person other than yourself, nor will you create any User Contributions containing any image or likeness of any person other than yourself (such prohibited User Contributions, collectively, “Prohibited 3rd Party UC”). You represent and warrant to us that none of your User Contributions is, contains or embodies Prohibited 3rd Party UC and you further agree that we may, in our sole subjective discretion, remover any of your User Contributions from our site if we believe or have been advised that any Prohibited 3rd Party UC is contained in such User Contributions without investigation on our part and without notice to you of any sort. The foregoing restrictions are intended to help us ensure that our Website does not inadvertently collect any information related to persons other than you.
5. Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies.
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
· details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website; and
· information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking). Please see our Website for information on how you can opt-out of behavioral tracking on this website and how we respond to web browser signals and other mechanisms that enable consumers to exercise choice about behavioral tracking.
The information we collect automatically includes personal information we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
· estimate our audience size and usage patterns;
· store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests;
· speed up your searches; and
· recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection, from time to time, may include those technologies enumerated in the bullet points immediately following this sentence.
· Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
· Web Beacons. Pages of our Website may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
· Facebook Tracking Pixel. We may use the “conversion tracking pixel” provided by Facebook to record the efficacy of Facebook’s advertisements and for additional market research purposes. This tool allows us to gather information about your activity after you are redirected to the website after clicking on an advertisement on Facebook. Facebook or its partners may use a cookie to facilitate the display of advertisements. Facebook may save and process this data and connect it to your account in accordance with Facebook’s Data Policy.
· Embedded Scripts. An embedded script is programming code that is designed to collect information about your interactions with the website, such as the links you click on. The code is temporarily downloaded onto your Device from our web server or a third-party service provider, is active only while you are connected to our site, and is deactivated or deleted thereafter.
We do not collect personal information automatically, but we may tie this information to personal information about you that we collect from other sources or you provide to us.
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. For information about how you can opt-out of receiving targeted advertising from many providers, see “Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information”.
7. How We Use Your Information.
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
· to present our Website and its contents to you;
· to provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us;
· to fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it;
· to communicate with you about your order, purchase, account, or subscription;
· to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection;
· to notify you about important changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide through it;
· to operate, maintain, improve, personalize, and analyze the products or services we offer or provide;
· to monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities for marketing or advertising purposes;
· to detect, prevent, or investigate security breaches, fraud, and other unauthorized or illegal activity;
· to allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website;
· To send promotional communications, such as information about features, newsletters, offers, promotions, contests, and events;
· to share information across the Company’s products and devices to provide a more tailored and consistent experience on all Company products you use;
· to develop, test and improve new products or services, including by conducting surveys and research, and testing and troubleshooting new products and features;
· in any other way, we may describe when you provide the information; and
· for any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third-parties’ goods and services that may be of interest to you. For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
We do not sell, rent or lease our customer lists to the third party.
8. Disclosure of Your Information.
We may disclose aggregated or anonymized information about our users without any restrictions. We will not share your personal information that we collect, or that you provide as described in this Policy, except in the circumstances specified in the bullet points immediately following this sentence.
• With subsidiaries and affiliates for business purposes. To our subsidiaries and affiliated companies for purposes of management and analysis, decision-making, and other business purposes.
• When we work with service providers. To service providers, contractors, and other third parties that provide us with support services, such as credit card processing, website hosting, email and postal delivery, location mapping, product and service delivery, or analytics services, and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
• When we become involved in a sale or transfer of the Company. If we become involved with a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company’s assets (whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding), to business entities or people involved in the negotiation or transfer.
• When we are required by law. To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
• To help protect lawful interests. If we believe disclosure will help us protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our users, partners, agents, and others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection, and spam and malware prevention.
• To fulfill the purpose for that information or with your consent. To fulfill the purpose for which you provide the information, for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information, or with your consent.
• When we work with marketing service providers. To marketing service providers to assess, develop, and provide you with promotions and special offers that may interest you, administer contests, sweepstakes, and events, or for other promotional purposes.
• When we work with business partners. To third parties whom we have strategic marketing alliances or partnerships with for the purpose of providing you information regarding products and services that we think will be of interest to you.
• Any other types of third-party disclosures.
Information, including without limitation User Contributions, that you post on or through the public areas of the Services (e.g., chat rooms, bulletin boards, and discussion groups) are generally accessible to, and may be collected and used by, others and may result in unsolicited messages or other contact from others. Users of the Services are encouraged to exercise caution when providing personal information about themselves in public or interactive areas.
“Do Not Track” is a privacy preference you can set in most web browsers. When you turn on this preference, it sends a signal or message to the websites you visit indicating that you do not wish to be tracked. Please note that we currently do not respond to Do Not Track browser settings.
9. Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with control over your information as detailed in the bullet points immediately following this sentence.
· Promotional Communications from the Company. If you do not wish to have your contact information used by the Company to promote our own or third-party products or services, you can opt-out by: (i) informing us of your preference at the time you register for an account; complete an order form, sign up for our newsletter, or complete any other form on or through the Services which we collect your data; (ii) modifying your user preferences in your account profile by checking or unchecking the relevant boxes; (iii) following the opt-out instructions in the promotional emails we send you; or (iv) sending us an email stating your request. Please note that if you opt-out of receiving promotional communications from us, we may still send you transactional communications, including emails about your account or purchases.
· Disclosure of Your Information for Third-Party Advertising. If you do not want us to share your personal information with unaffiliated or non-agent third parties for promotional purposes, you can opt-out by: (i) informing us of your preference at the time you register for an account, complete an order form, sign up for our newsletter, or complete any other form on or through the Services which we collect your data; (ii) modifying your user preferences in your account profile by checking or unchecking the relevant boxes; (iii) following the opt-out instructions in the promotional emails we send you; or (iv) sending us an email stating your request.
· Targeted Advertising. If you do not want us to use information that we collect or that you provide to us to deliver advertisements according to our advertisers’ target-audience preferences, you can opt-out by modifying your user preferences in your account profile by checking or unchecking the relevant boxes or sending us an email stating your request. We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. Many advertising companies that collect information for interest-based advertising are members of the Digital Advertising Alliance or the Network Advertising Initiative, both of which maintain websites where people can opt-out of interest-based advertising from their members. To opt-out on these pages, visit www.AboutAds.info and www.networkadvertising.org.
· Location Information. You may be able to adjust the settings of your device so that information about your physical location is not sent to us or third parties by: (a) disabling location services within the device settings; or (b) denying certain websites or mobile applications permission to access location information by changing the relevant preferences and permissions in your mobile device or browser settings. Please note that your location may be derived from your WiFi, Bluetooth, and other device settings. If you have questions about how to disable your device’s location services, we recommend you contact your mobile service carrier or your device manufacturer.
· Voice Transmissions. You may be able to adjust the settings of your device so that your voice transmissions cannot be sent to us or third parties by: (a) disabling microphone and speech recognition services within the device settings; or (b) denying certain websites or mobile applications permission to access microphone and speech recognition services by changing the relevant preferences and permissions in your mobile device or browser settings.
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt-out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) on the NAI’s website.
California residents may have additional personal information rights and choices. Please see “Your California Privacy Rights” for more information.
10. Your California Privacy Rights.
Under California Civil Code sections 1798.83-1798.84, California residents are entitled to ask us for a notice identifying the categories of personal customer information which we share with our affiliates and third parties for marketing purposes and providing contact information for such affiliates and third parties. If you are a California resident and would like a copy of this notice, please submit a written request to the following address:
Immunocine Cancer Center
3422 Business Center Drive
Ste 106 #1123
Pearland, TX 77584
11. Transfer of Information to the United States.
12. Data Security.
We take reasonable precautions to secure your personal information. We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. When you transmit highly sensitive information (such as a credit card number) through the Services, we encrypt the transmission of that information using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology.
The safety and security of your information also depend on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in User Contributions and in public areas of the Website like message boards. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Website.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
15. Contact Information.
Address: 3422 Business Center Drive
Ste 106 #1123
Pearland, TX 77584
Phone: +1 (888) 575-2572